City & Guilds Accredited
Artistic Decor is a City & Guilds Accredited Professional Spray-Painting company.
City & Guilds is one of England’s top awarding bodies. This means that as a company we have gone through extensive training and testing back in London to receive our qualifications in Airless & HVLP Spray Painting.
We chose to train with City & Guilds to ensure our clients receive top quality services and finishes. Airless & HVLP spray systems take time, practice and a deep level of understanding to be able to accomplish factory finishes.
* Restore your Kitchen rather than replace it.
* Low-cost alternative to a brand new kitchen, without compromising on quality.
* Factory quality finished.
* Give your current surfaces the facelift and makeover they need.
* Less down time than a brand-new kitchen installation.
* We use a wide range of spray-painting systems on every one of our projects to ensure flawless finishes.
* Our finishes are top quality and dust free.
* We have perfected and mastered our spraying techniques using our extensive knowledge of spray-painting systems.
* We take great pride in our craft in creating custom and bespoke flawless finishes for our clients.
ADVANCED MASKING TECHNIQUES
Spray Painting Without the Mess
* We use a variety of high quality masking tapes, ensuring a secure seal and sharp lines
* Your kitchen body is protected at all times, using specially crafted masking papers and plastics during the transformation process.
* Using specialist zip wall systems to assist with our working environment.
* We use solid protective sheeting for your floors and sideboards for maximum protection.
FIRST CLASS PREPARATION
* We take serious pride in our work from start to finish and never cut corners.
* Our preparation methods used in makeovers ensure that all surfaces are solid, hard wearing and will not fail in kitchen areas.
* State of the art tools assist with first class preparation.
* Going above and beyond to achieve flawless finishes.
CARE & CONSIDERATION
* Strategically planned removal of all kitchen doors from client’s homes to the workshop.
* All surfaces are treated with utmost care in our custom built workshop.
* All sprayed finished surfaces are left to dry and cure in temperature controlled rooms.
* Careful transportation and reinstallation of new surfaces to complete the kitchen makeover.